- Electrical Discharges and Plasmas -- Basic Physics and Applications
- Vacuum Arc Physics -- electrode processes and plasma properties
- Thin Films and Coatings -- preparation, characterization, and utilization
Arc Deposition -- equipment, processes, and coatings: research, development
nano-tubes and other nano-particles: synthesis, characterization, and applications
- Plasma treatment of water
- Applications of radio frequency and microwave electromagnetic fields
For more information, see:
Writing a Winning Research Proposal: Lecture by Ray Boxman
and Ray's keynote paper at THIN FILMS 2008 (Singapore, July 2008)
"TRANSPARENT CONDUCTING OXIDE THIN FILMS: PHYSICS, CURRENT STATUS,
AND FUTURE PROSPECTS"
Electrical Discharge and Plasma Laboratory home page
- List of publications
- Ray's book: Handbook of Vacuum Arc Science and Technology
- Ray chaired the International
Conference on Superhard Coatings, 27 Feb. - 2 March, 2006
- Ray's tutorial "HOW TO WRITE A GOOD PAPER"
- Ray's Tutorial "How to give a good lecture and present a poster"
lecture on how to write a winning research proposal (in Hebrew).
- Ray and Edith Boxman's textbook on scientific writing - Communicating Science: A Practical Guide for Engineers and Physical Scientists
School of Electrical Engineering.
Faculty of Engineering
Please send comments or questions about this page to: <
Last modified: Sep 13, 2017