Top 1% cited articles in the field (according to ISI)
- Fridman E., "New Lyapunov-Krasovskii functionals for stability of linear retarded and neutral type systems," Systems & Control Letters, vol. 43, no. 4, 309–319, 2001. Top 1% cited article in the field. Top 10 cited in Systems & Control Letters.
- Fridman E. and Shaked U., "A new bounded real lemma representation for time-delay systems and its applications," IEEE Trans. on Automatic control, vol. 46, no. 12, 1973–1979, 2001. Top 1% cited article in the field.
- Fridman E. and Shaked U., "A descriptor system approach to H∞ control of linear time-delay systems," IEEE Trans. on Automatic control, vol. 47, no. 2, 253–270, 2002. Top 1% cited article in the field.
- Fridman E.,"Stability of Linear Descriptor Systems with Delay: A Lyapunov-Based Approach," Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 273, no. 1, pp. 24–44, 2002.
- Fridman E. and Shaked U.,"An improved stabilization method for linear time-delay systems," IEEE Trans. on Automatic control, vol. 47, no. 11, 1931–1937, 2002. Top 1% cited article in the field.
- Fridman E. and Shaked U., "Delay-dependent stability and H∞ control: constant and time-varying delays," Int. J. Control, vol. 76, no. 1, 48–60, 2003. Top 1% cited article in the field.
- Fridman E., Seuret A. and Richard J.-P., "Robust sampled-data stabilization of linear systems: an input delay approach," Automatica, vol. 40, no. 8, 1441–1446, 2004.
- Suplin V., Fridman E. and Shaked U., "H∞ control of linear uncertain time-delay systems – a projection approach," IEEE Trans. on Automatic control, vol. 51, no. 4, 2006.
- Fridman E., "A refined input delay approach to sampled-data control," Automatica, vol. 46, 421–427, 2010.
- Liu K. and Fridman E., "Wirtinger's Inequality and Lyapunov-Based Sampled-Data Stabilization," Automatica, vol. 48, 102–108, 2012.
- Time-Delay Systems.
- Networked Control Systems
- Distributed Parameter Systems
- H-infinity Control
- Singular Perturbations
- Robust control of systems with time-delay.
- New Lyapunov technique for analysis and design of networked control systems
- Robust control of distributed parameter systems
- Sliding mode control of systems with time-delay
- Singularly Perturbed Systems
PEOPLE IN CONTROL: Emilia Fridman.
IEEE Control Systems Magazine , 36 (2), pp. 32-34, 2016.
- Automatica (2007 – )
- IMA Journal of Mathematical Control & Information (2006 – 2013)
- SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization (2010 – )
Graduate and post-doc students
- Vladimir Suplin
- Gennady Tsodik
- Xiaoran Han
- Anatoly Blighovskii
- Kun Liu
- Christophe Fiter
- Netzer Bar Am
- Oren Solomon
- Dror Freirich
- Maria Terushkin
- Anton Selivanov
- Wen Kang
- Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics,
Berlin (April 1996, July 1999);
- INRIA in Rocquencourt, France (September 1998, June 2001);
- Ecole Centrale de Lille (1 month in 2002-2006, 2008-2016);
- CNRS, Compiegne (September 2003);
- Valenciennes University (1 month in 2007-2011);
- Leicester University (September 2007);
- Kent University (August 2008, September 2009);
- CINVESTAV, Mexico (December 2008);
- Zhejiang University, China (November 2009);
- St. Petersburg ITMO & IPME RAN, Russia (August 2011, July 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 );
- Melbourne University, Australia (September 2012);
- KTH, Stockholm (September 2013, 2014)
- SUPELEC, Paris (September 2013, October 2014)