- Power electronics.
- Power processing, pulsed power.
- Switching networks.
- Synthesis of time variable networks.
- Realization of controlled, time variable gyrators and transformers.
- Energy conversion, photovoltaics.
- Simulation of switched mode, time variable circuits.
- Power electronics
- Currents and system theory
- 1980 Head of Energy Conversion Laboratory, Tel-Aviv University.
- 1980 – 1981 Member of Committee for Energy Savings, Tel-Aviv University.
- 1980 – 1991 Member of Safety Committee, Tel-Aviv University.
- 1980 – 1987 Member of E.E. Curriculum Committee, Tel-Aviv University.
- 1986 - Member of Engineers and Architects, National Registration Committee.
- 1988 - Head of Advanced Energy Conversion Laboratory, Tel-Aviv University.
- 1992 – 1994 Secretary of the IEEE Israeli Section.
- 2000 - 2004 Head of Interdisciplinary Department, Faculty of Engineering.
- 2001 - 2005 Member of the Scientific Committee of the Conference on “Electricity Control and Automation”, Eilat, Israel, 6-9 May, 2001
- 2002 - 2004 Head of the Scientific Committee and Member of the Steering Commity of the Conference on “Electricity, Control and Automation”.
- 2006 – Chairman of IEEE 24th Israel convention , Eilat 15-17 Nov. 2006
- 2008 – Chairman of IEEE 25th Israel convention , Eilat 3-5 Dec. 2008
- 2010 - Chairman of IEEE 25th Israel convention , Eilat 17-20 Nov. 2010
- 2006 - 2010 Chairman of IEEE Israel Section
Membership in Professional Associations
See List of publications
See Recent Abstracts
See Additional Academic Information
School of Electrical Engineerings
Faculty of Engineering
Please send comments or questions about this page to: <
Last modified: Feb. 2014