Dr. Alexander Ya. Temkin
Physical Faculty of
PhD – 1964.
Profession: Theoretical Physics.
Main places of the work:
1) All Union Scientific Research Institute of Thermal Technique, Department of Technical Physics, Moscow, USSR;
Research Institute of Geophysical Methods of
Prospecting, Laboratory of Radioactive Well-Logging,
3)Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis of the
Main fields of researches
(in […] is placed number of reference on LIST OF PUBLICATIONS)
1.Neutron transport theory and its applications to the neutron well-logging (e. g.,
2.Multi-component flux of reacting particles’ propagation through the medium ().
4.Theory of atomic collisions and mechanism of reactive collisions (e. g.,[9 – 18]).
8.Information processing ([57 – 62]).
9.Action of powerful atto- and femto-second laser pulses upon the condensed medium, in particular upon polymers ().
10. Theory of the thinking, of its possible molecular mechanism, theory of mind, especially of quantum mind, and consciousness.
11. Some basic problems of space-time and General Relativity.
12. Theory of polycrystalline solids and their transformations.
13. Theory of amorphous solids and their
14. Some problems of molecular genetics and low-dose irradiation biological action.
15. Scales of microworld defined on the grounds of well-ordered sets' hierarchy set on according the set properties with respect to the information treatment and Bertrand Russell's theory of types. Possible applications of this theory to the elementary particles' theory and quantum field theories.