1. The transformation of two
photons into a -meson and the production of -mesons at the
2. On the theory of neutron slowing-down, Zhournal Experimentalnoy i Teoreticheskoy Fisiki (J.of Experim. and Theor. Phys. - JETP), 31(5) 893 (1956);(in Russian; English translation: Soviet Phys. JETP 4, 757 (1957) ).
5. On the theory of neutron well-logging, in Papers of the All Union Conference on Use of Radioactive and Stable Isotopes and Radiations in the Industry and Science, held in Moscow 4-5 April 1957, vol. "Prospecting and Processing of Prospectives", Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow, 1958, p.p. 158-166 (in collab. with
S.A.Kantor) (in Russian).
Nizkotemperatournoy Plazmy" ("Generators of
Low Temperature Plasma"), collection of papers of All Union Conference on
Generators of Low Temperature Plasma, held in
8. Application of diagrams
to the multiple electron scattering in medium(in collab. with Ms. G. Rosentsvit), in collection
"Radiation Effects on Substances", FAN,
9. Use of the
"cluster" concept for approximate treatment of atomic collisions, 5th
International Conference on the Physics of Electronic and Atomic Collisions,
11. On the parametric
resonance effect in the electron impact vibration excitations of diatomic
molecule, 7th International Conference on the Physics of Electronic and Atomic
Collisions, held in
12. On the mechanism of hot atom reactions with molecules, (in collab. with A.M. Brodsky), in "Elementarnyie Protsessy Khimii Vysokikh Energiy"("Elementary Processes in Chemistry of High Energies"), Papers of Symposium on Elementary Processes of Chemistry of High Energies, held in Moscow on 18-22 March, 1963, Nauka, Moscow, 1965, p.p.40-43 (in Russian).
13. On the resonance theory of chemical reaction rates, Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, 152(1), 127 (1963) (in Russian; English transl.: Proc. Acad. Sci. USSR, Phys. Chem. Sect. 151-153, 755 (1963) ) (in collab. with A.M.Brodsky).
Khimiya Vysokikh Energiy (Chemistry of High Energies) 1(1), 4 (1967)
(in collab. with A.M.Brodsky) (in Russian).
15. On the possibility of the experimental determination of the mechanism of hot atom reactions with hydrocarbon molecules, Kinetika i Kataliz (Kinetics and Catalysis) 4(3), 387-393 (1965) (in Russian).
19. Gamma-ray resonance absorption spectra and the magnetic susceptibility of solutions of organotin compounds, Russian J. of Physical Chemistry 38(9), 1185 (1964) (in collab. with A.Yu. Alexandrov et al.).
20. On the theory of
radiation -induced catalytic polymerization, Symposium on Radiation Chemistry
of Polymers, held in
23. On the occlusion of macroradicals at the acryl-nitril graft-polymerization on capron threads in vapor phase, Vysokomolecularnyie Soyedineniya(Highmolecular Compounds), 9B(1), 70-73 (1967) (in collab. with A.A.Kachan)(in Russian).
25. On the theory of radiation chemistry, Doklady Akademii Naouk SSSR,125, 584 (1959) (in collab. with L.S.Polak) (in Russian; English transl.:Proc. Acad. Sci. USSR, Phys. Chem. Sect. 124-126, 289 (1959) ).
26. On the theory of the thermalization of hot hydrogen atoms and
their influence on the yield of the dimmer product at the alcan radiolysis, ibid.,135,
373 (1960) (in Russian; English transl.: Proc.Acad. Sci.
27. The description of hot atom and molecule effects in the radiation chemistry kinetics, Papers of Tashkent Conference on the Peaceful Use of Atomic Energy, held on 28.9-3.10, 1959, Izdatelstvo Akademii Naouk UzSSR, 1961, vol.1, p.p. 195-200 (in Russian).
Chimii 34, 2503 (1960) (in Russian; English transl.: Russian J. Physical Chem. 34(11), 1181 (1960)).
29. The use of the theory of
multiple scaof electrons in the medium for the study of the mechanisme of the radiolysis, Papers
of the Second All Union Conference on Radiation Chemistry, held in
"Radiolysis of hydrocarbons", L.S.Polak, ed., Izdatelstvo Akademii Naouk SSSR,
32. Optimization of once-through Uranium cycle for pressurized light water reactors, Nucl. Sci. and Engineering 75(3), 265-274 (1980) (in collab. with A.Radkowsky, A.Dayan and L.Green).
enrichment, Transactions Joint Annual Meeting 1981, Nuclear Societies of Israel, Feb. 16, p. 2.28 (in collab. with A.D.Krumbein and A.Radkowsky).
International Hot Atom Chemistry Symposium,
chemical lasers, Chem. Phys. 107(2), 445-452 (1986).
48. Translationally strongly non-equilibrium hot atom assemblies and chemical laser pumping, Sixth International Symposium on Gas Flows & Chemical Lasers, Jerusalem, Israel, 8-12 September, 1986, book of abstracts; the integral text in: Gas Flows and Chemical Lasers, Edited by S. Rosenwaks, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York-London-Paris-Tokyo, 1987, p.p. 203-208.
51. On heavy ion track structure and possible biological implications, European Society for Radiation Biology 21st Annual Meeting, Tel-Aviv, Israel, October 24-30,1988, Abstract of Papers; integral text: "Frontiers in Radiation Biology, E.Riklis, ed., VCH, 1990, p.p. 271-278.
irradiation by fast ion and laser beams,
Israel Phys. Soc. 1989 Annual Meeting,
Lasers in Engineering, Vol. 9 N4, 239-259 (1999) see also this WEB SITE .
61. APPENDIX II: in "Volume Transmission as a Key Feature of Information Handling in the Central Nervous System. Possible New Interpretative Value of the Turing's B-Type Machine" by L. F. Agnati & K. Fuxe. Progress in Brain Research (in press). See Appendix in DOC Format
64. NONEQUILIBRIUM EXCITATION OF CONDENSED MATTER BY FEMTO- AND ATTOSECOND
LASER PULSES AND ITS USE FOR DESTRUCTION OF HOMOGENEOUS ADMIXTURES AND
IMPLANTED BODIES.Lasers in Engineering 11(1),1-28 (2001)
65. KINETICS OF THE GRAIN SIZE CHANGE IN POLYCRYSTALS AND HALL-PETCH EFFECT.
66. ON THE REFERENCE SYSTEM CONCEPT IN GENERAL RELATIVITY AND BEYOND.
67. LOW-INTENSITY-LOW-DOSE-RADIATION INDUCED GENETIC CODE CHANGES AND THEIR CONSEQUENCES.
68. GENETIC CODE CHANGES INDUCED BY ISOTOPE SUBSTITUTIONS AND LOW-INTENSITY-LOW-DOSE RADIATION, THEIR REPRESENTATION AND CONSEQUENCES (NEW VERSION OF 67)
69. ON LASER LIGHT DAMAGE TO BIOMOLECULAR COMPUTING.
70. POLYCRYSTAL GRAIN SIZE CHANGE NONEQUILIBRIUM KINETICS.
71. PAPERS IN DIFFERENT FIELDS. PART I.
72. PAPERS IN DIFFERENT FIELDS. PART II.
73. MACH PRINCIPLE FOR HUMAN THINKING. Frontier Perspectives 12(1), 5-6 (2003)
74. ON THE PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. Frontier Perspectives 13(2), 4-5 (2004)
75. ELECTRICAL CURRENT AND LASER RADIATION EFFECTS ON AMORPHOUS SOLIDS. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 351, 267-279 (2005)
76. HIERARCHY BASED MICROWORLD SCALES' CLASSIFICATION AND MICROWORLD PHYSICS, e-print arXiv math-ph/0507016