- Multidimensional and multi component digital image processing
and data fusion.
- Target location and tracking in clutter
- Optical and hybrid electro-optical correlators for
- Global and running window fast transforms and their
- Non-linear filters, 2-D neuro-morphic
networks and 2-D deterministic chaos.
- Digital holography.
and Recent Projects
- Target location in clutter.
- Multi component image restoration, enhancement,
- Stabilization, fusion and super-resolution of turbulent
visible range and thermal video sequences for terrestrial long distance
- Discrete sinc-interpolation and its applications in
image and signal processing
- Fast transforms for digital holography
- FPGA implementation of rank filters for image processing
- 3-D stereoscopic visualization and 2D to 3D video
- Optics-less computational imaging
[ Department of
Interdisciplinary Studies |
comments or questions about this page to: < firstname.lastname@example.org >