Coordination in Decentralized Supply Chains
Operations Management in Production and Service Firms
Cooperative Games, Decision Theory
Applied Probability and Mathematical Statistics
Auctions and Principal-Agent Paradigm
Partial Inventory Pooling
Success / Failure Multi-Agent Models
Principal-Agent Setting with Multiple Agents and Various Performance Measures.
Pricing Newsvandor when Customers have Valuations
Other Academic Activities:
- Winner (with E. Hanany) of ORSIS 2011 prize
- Winner (with R. Cho and S. Ray) of IIE Transactions best paper award for 2006
- Head, Department of Industrial Engineering 2002 - 2004
- Senior Editor Journal of Flexible Service and Manufacturing, 2007-2009
- IIE Transactions on Scheduling and Logistics: Department Editor ("Supply Chains/Production-Inventory Systems") 2001 - 2004, Editorial Board Member 1997 - 2000, Department Editor ("Inventory") 1993 - 1996.
- Editorial Board Member, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 1996 - 2002
- Associate Editor ("Public Policy and Services"), Operations Research, 1995 - 1999
- Associate Editor ("Manufacturing, Operations and Scheduling"), Operations Research 1988 - 1994.
- Associate Editor, Operations Research Letters 1989 - 1993.
- Regular Referee for above journals, as well as Management Science, Naval Research Logistics, European Journal of Operational Research, International Journal of Production Economics and occasional referee for several other journals.
- Member of Organizing Committee, 2009 ORSIS.
- Member of Program Organizing Committee, 2010 MSOM conference.
- Member of Program Committee, 1996 MSOM Conference.
- Member of Program Committee, 1996 Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems Conference.
- Organized the 1990 Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems Conference at the University of Waterloo.
See List of publications
[ Department of Industrial Engineering| Faculty of Engineering ]
Please send comments or questions about this page to: email@example.com
Last modified: 2/8/2016