AMPERE Newsletter covers various aspects related to RF and microwave heating technologies. The Newsletter publishes short topical articles, as well as R&D profiles, conference reports, events and news items. In addition to the ISM frequency bands, the Newsletter covers topics broadly from 1 MHz to 30 GHz, and even higher frequencies. It also highlights on promising new research developments to emanate from academe and industry. As an open-access publication, all articles as well as the entire Newsletter issues are fully available online.
(To download a single paper, please click on the page number)
AMPERE Newsletter welcomes submissions of articles, briefs and news on topics of interest for the RF-and-microwave heating community.
These may include:
• Research briefs and discovery reports.
• Review articles on R&D trends and thematic issues.
• Technology-transfer and commercialization.
• Safety, RFI, and regulatory aspects.
• Technological and market forecasts.
• Comments, views, and visions.
• Interviews with leading innovators and experts.
• New projects, openings and hiring opportunities.
• Tutorials and technical notes.
• Social, cultural and historical aspects.
• Economical and practical considerations.
• Upcoming events, new books and papers.
AMPERE Newsletter is an ISSN registered periodical publication hence its articles are citable as references. However, the Newsletter's publication criteria may differ from that of common scientific Journals by its acceptance (and even encouragement) of news in more premature stages of on-going efforts. We believe that this seemingly less-rigorous editorial approach may accelerate the circulation of new ideas and discoveries among the AMPERE community, enrich our common knowledge, and excite new ideas, findings, and developments.
Please send your submission to the Newsletter, or any question, comment or suggestion to the Editor in the address below.
Tel Aviv University, Israel
Editorial Advisory Board
Andrew C. Metaxas
St. John’s College, Cambridge, UK
University of Modena, Italy
The information contained in this Newsletter is given for the benefit of AMPERE members. All contributions are believed to be correct at the time of printing and AMPERE accepts no responsibility for any damage or liability that may result from information contained in this publication. Readers are therefore advised to consult experts before acting on any information contained in this Newsletter.