1. W. D. Cook, B. Golany, M. Kress, M. Penn, T. Raviv, Optimal Allocation of Proposals to Reviewers to Facilitate Effective Ranking, Management Science 51:4, (2005) 655-661.
2. G. Allon, D.P. Kroese, T. Raviv and R. Y.Rubinstein, Application of the Cross-Entropy Method to the Buffer Allocation Problem in a Simulation-Based Environment, Annals of Operations Research, 134, (2005), pp. 137-151. Source code and test data.
3. W. D. Cook, B. Golany, M. Penn and T. Raviv. Creating a Consensus Ranking of Proposals from Reviewers' Partial Ordinal Rankings, Computer & Operations Research, 34:4 (2006).
4. M. Penn and T. Raviv. Optimizing the Quality Control Station Configuration, Naval Research Logistics 54 (2007), pp. 301-314
5. M. Penn and T. Raviv. A Polynomial Time Algorithm for Solving a Quality Control Station Configuration Problem, Discrete Applied Mathematics 156 (2008) 412 – 419.
6. M. Penn and T. Raviv, An Algorithm for the Maximum Revenue Jobshop Problem , European Journal of Operational Research 193 (2009), 437-450.
7. W.D. Cook, T. Raviv, and A.J. Richardson, Aggregating Incomplete Lists of Journal Rankings: An Application to Academic Accounting Journals, Accounting Perspectives, 9:3 (2010), 217–235
11. M. Kaspi, and T.Raviv, Service-Oriented Line Planning and Timetabling for Passenger Trains, Transportation Science, 47:3 (2013) 295-311.
12. T. Raviv, An Efficient Algorithm for Maximizing the Expected Profit from a Serial Production Line with Inspection Stations and Rework, OR-Spectrum 35:3 (2013), 609-638
13. T. Raviv and O. Kolka, Optimal Inventory Management of a Bike-Sharing Station, IIE Transactions 45:10 (2013), 1077-1093
14. T. Raviv, M. Tzur, and I.A. Forma, The Static Repositioning Problem in a Bike-Sharing System, EURO Journal of Transportation and Logistics 2:3 (2013) 187-229
15. N. Adler, A.S. Hakkert, J. Kornbluth, T. Raviv, M. Sher, Location-allocation models for traffic police patrol vehicles on an interurban network, Annals of Operations Research 221 (2014), 9-31
16. M. Kaspi, T. Raviv, and M. Tzur, Parking reservation policies in one-way vehicle sharing systems, Transportation Research Part B, 62 (2014), 35-50
17. N. Adler, A.S. Hakkert, T. Raviv, M. Sher, The traffic police location and schedule assignment problem, Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, 21 (2014), 315-333
18. M. Masin and T. Raviv, Linear Programming Based Approximation Algorithms for the Minimum Makespan Jobshop Problem, Journal of Scheduling, 17, 321-338 (2014)
19. I.A. Forma, T. Raviv, and M. Tzur, A 3-Step Math Heuristic for the Static Repositioning Problem in Bike-Sharing Systems, Transportation Research Part B, 71 (2015), 230-247
20. M. Kaspi, T. Raviv, and M. Tzur, Detection of Unusable Bicycles in Bike-Sharing Systems, Omega, 65 (2016), 10-16
21. M. Kaspi, T. Raviv, M. Tzur and H. Galili, Regulating vehicle sharing systems through parking reservation policies: Analysis and performance bounds, European Journal of Operational Research, 251:33 (2016), 969–987
22. I. Ben-Gal, Z. Postelnicu, T. Raviv, Improving Websites’ Quality of Service by Shortening their Browsing Expected Path Length, Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 32 (2016), 2017-2031
23. M. Kaspi, T.Raviv and M. Tzur, Bike Sharing Systems: User Dissatisfaction in the Presence of Unusable Bicycles, IISE Transactions (formerly IIE Transactions), 49:2 (2017), 144-158
24. E. Avraham, T. Raviv, E. Khmelnitsky, The Decentralized Field Service Routing Problem, Transportation Research Part B, 104 (2017) 290–316.
25. S. Datner, T. Raviv, M. Tzur, D. Chemla, Setting Inventory Levels in a Bike Sharing Network, to appear in Transportation Science, accepted June 2017
26. Y. Bukchin, T. Raviv, Constraint Programming for Solving Various Assembly Line Balancing Problems, OMEGA, 78 (2018), 57-68
27. I. Orenstein, Tal Raviv, E. Sadan, Delivery Process with Flexibility Using Automated Parcel Locker, Available online, June 2019, EURO Journal of transportation and logistics
If you need a soft copy of one of my articles and you cannot download it here feel free to request it by e-mail: talraviv (at) tauex.tau.ac.il
Unpublished work and working papers
1. T. Raviv, A note on the NP Hardness of the maximum profit concurrent open shop problem, March 2014
2. E. Avraham, T. Raviv, The data-driven time-dependent traveling salesperson problem, Working Paper, June 2019
3. Y. Douek-Pinkovich, I. Ben-Gal, and T. Raviv, A Combinatorial Approach for Optimal Sensor Selection, Working Paper, September 2019
4. Yossi Bukchin, Tal Raviv, Ilya Zaides, The Consecutive Multiprocessor Job Scheduling Problem, Working paper, May 2019
5. T. Raviv, E.Z., Tenzer, Crowd-shipping of small parcels in a physical internet, Working paper, July 2018
My Ph.D. dissertation (Advisors: Professor Michal Penn and Professor Shmuel Onn).
Please feel free to contact me by mail and ask for copies of my papers
Back to Tal's home page